Ibiza is a Spanish island located in the Mediterranean. With its 570 square kilometres, Ibiza is the third largest of the Balearic Islands and, along with Formentera, makes up what is known as the “Pine Islands”.
Its capital is Ibiza Town, located on the south-east of the island, on a small hill named Dalt Vila that dominates the whole harbour. Dalt Vila has been designated World Heritage by UNESCO in 1999. You will find a large number of bars, restaurants, shops, boutiques and more in the small streets and neighborhoods of the old town.
One of the most attractive attributes of Ibiza is its more than 50 outstanding beaches, comprising some 18 kilometres of beautiful beaches just waiting for you. You can enjoy Ibiza’s beaches with the family, on your own, doing sports.
In addition to all the sports available at our Sirenis hotels, Ibiza offers a wide range of activities that cater for all tastes: boat trips, bike routes, trekking, diving, fishing, kayaks… and, of course, the island also boasts a great nightlife.
You may also discover the small, pretty island of Formentera, just 30 minutes away from Ibiza. Some of the most beautiful beaches are on this island where crystalline waters, white sand and fantastic panoramic views blend together to make the perfect paradise.
- Air: international flights from different European and Spanish cities.
- Boat: ferry from/to Mallorca, Denia, Barcelona, Formentera and Valencia.
- Bus: regular service connecting the island’s main centres.
- Car: many car rental companies all over the island.
- Airport - Ibiza city: 7 km
- Ibiza city – D’en Bossa Beach: 2 km
- Santa Eulalia – Ibiza city: 15 km
- Port des Torrent – Airport: 18 km