|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
The Sirenis Hotels Group is firmly of the opinion that one of the main attractions to ensure its continuity in the tourist sector, is the respect that is shown towards the environment, and that both are linked - respecting the environment, a rational approach to development, sensible use of the natural resources and minimizing the effect on the environment all go hand in hand with maintaining an attractive tourist offer, guest satisfaction and loyalty towards the hotel chain, together with the awareness of the Group's staff, clients and society in general.
1) Establish the systems to be followed with the appropriate frequency level, and that those responsible will guarantee at all times the correct vision of the implantation of the company policy concerning the Environment, defining the preventative and corrective measures to be taken when necessary, the assessment of objectives, in addition to the achieved results, keeping a close check on the effect of the various hotel activities upon the environment.
2) With respect to the applicable Laws for each case and the voluntary commitments signed by the company, assuring at all times the compliance of said laws, in addition to ensuring the minimum standards of environmental quality, in those cases where the Laws are not sufficiently explicit.
3) Establish the necessary channels of communication and training procedures in order that all the staff are fully aware of the company policy concerning the respect of the Environment, providing the appropriate means and assistance to this end.
4) Supply the clients with all the necessary information, in order that they are aware of our respect towards the Environment and the values associated with same, in addition to providing the appropriate channels in order to obtain their cooperation, by providing us with their comments and suggestions in respect of this subject, thus allowing us to jointly improve our commitment to the Environment.
5) Inform our suppliers and subcontractors of our policy and commitment to protecting the environment, collaborating with them within our possibilities to convey to them our criteria with regard to the goods purchased, always taking into consideration respect for the Environment6) Establish the appropriate scale by which we are able to evaluate and correct if necessary the principal aspects concerning the environment, using the necessary corrective measures in order to prevent any contamination of the environment, ensuring that our objectives are under constant review and involving all departments within our organization.