|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
• What is the official language?
The official language is Spanish, however in the tourist areas, English is spoken.
• Is it possible to change money or withdraw cash in the hotel?
Yes, you will be able to change money at reception and there is a cash-point machine.
• Is there a shopping centre in the Resort?
In the resort you will find shops where you will be able to buy souvenirs and a small shopping centre.
• Where is the closest shopping centre?
The closest shopping centre is located in Playa del Carmen, 25 minutes (35km) from the Resort.
• Can I buy alcohol and tobacco in the resort?
Yes, you will find alcoholic beverages and tobacco in the resort’s shops.
Is it necessary to rent a car to reach the city centre?
No, you can take a taxi or public transport. There is a taxi stop in the hotel.
• What is the climate like in Mexico?
The Mayan Riviera and Yucatan Peninsula have one of the warmest climates in the world. Occasionally, there is rain and wind during September, October and November. The average temperature is 26º with fluctuations of 5 to 7 degrees.
• Which clothes are best in summer?
It is preferable to wear cool clothes and of course don’t forget your swimming costume! Take light cover ups too for the evenings. Gentlemen should bring long trousers for dinners at our themed restaurants.
• Is there a Dress Code in the restaurant?
Yes, for dinner in the themed restaurants, a dress code is required: casual clothes and long trousers for gentlemen (no sports swimwear allowed).
• What time is best for sunbathing?
With the Mayan Riviera climate, it is preferable to avoid the sun between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., especially important for children.
• Which sun protection factor should I use?
The protection factor depends on your skin. If you travel in summer, the temperature can reach more than 35º and we would advise you to use a minimum factor of 20.
• Is there vegetarian food?
There is a wide variety of salads and other dishes to suit vegetarians in the restaurants.
• Are there special dishes for diabetics?
If you require diabetic dishes, we would advise you to contact our Public Relations Department in order that these may be arranged with the kitchen manager.
• Are food allergies taken into consideration?
Yes, every recommendation from the health authorities and the quality controllers with whom we work are taken into account. We have a special process that takes into account every allergy.
• Can we buy medicine in the hotel?
We have basic medicines that do not require a prescription and there is a chemist delivery service and also a medical centre.
• Are reservations necessary for the thematic restaurants?
Yes, dinners in the thematic restaurants are subject to availability and reservations are necessary.
• Is access to the Spa free?
Access to the Spa gymnasium is free. A Spa Pass is available, with additional charge, to access the water area (outdoor pool, hydro-massage water beds, saunas, aroma showers, Turkish baths)…
All the massages, treatments and body wraps in addition to the yoga, spinning and Pilates lessons, have an additional charge.
• Do children have to be accompanied to go into the Spa?
Young people under 18 may not enter the Spa. If parents want to try a specific treatment at the Spa, children can go and have fun at the mini club.
• Is there baby food such as puree or soup?
You will find at least 2 options of purees which are suitable for babies.
• Is there a baby sitter service at the hotel?
Yes, this service is available in the hotel with highly qualified staff and has an additional charge.