|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
• What is the official language?
The official language is Spanish, however in the touristic zones, people speak English.
• Is it possible to change money or withdraw cash in the hotel?
Yes, you will be able to change money at reception and a cash-point machine.
• Is there a shopping centre in the Resort?
In the resort you will find shops where you will be able to buy souvenirs.
• Where is the closest shopping centre and how to go?
The closest shopping centre is 2km from the resort. You can get there walking or with a taxi.
• Can we buy alcohol and tobacco in the resort?
Yes, you will find alcoholic beverages and tobacco in the resort’s shops.
• Is there a bus service? How often?
There is a bus service between 7am and 6pm, which runs every 40 minutes to Higuey.
• Is it necessary to rent a car to go downtown?
If your destination is Bávaro you need to take a taxi. To go to Higuey you can book a taxi or use the public bus service.
• How much does a taxi cost from the hotel complex to downtown?
To go to Bavaro, approximately 80 USD for the round trip.
To go to Higuey, approximately 90 USD for the roun dtrip.
These costs are not fixed and may change according to the taxi taken.
• What is the climate like in the Dominican Republic?
The climate in Dominican Republic is tropical and the country has the same season as the north hemisphere. The average temperature varies between 25º and 30º excepted in high altitude regions
• Which clothes are best in summer?
It is preferable to wear cool clothes and of course don’t forget your swimming costume! Take also light cover up for the evenings.
• Is there a Dress Code in the restaurant?
Yes, for your dinners in thematic restaurants, a dress code is required: casual clothes and long trousers for Gentlemen (no sports swimwear allowed).
• Which sun protection factor should I use?
The protection factor depends on your skin. If you travel in summer, the temperature can reach more than 35º and we advise you to put a minimum factor of 20.
• Are any vaccinations necessary?
It is not necessary to be vaccinated. But we advise you to check with your doctor your previous vaccinations.
• Is there vegetarian food?
There is a wide variety of salads and other dishes to suit vegetarians in the buffet restaurant and a thematic restaurant is specialized in vegetarian food.
• Are there special dishes for diabetics?
Diabetic dishes are available on request, so we would recommend that you inform the hotel reception of your needs on arrival.
• Are food allergies taken into consideration?
Yes, on request we make particular attention to guests suffering food allergies, so please advise the staff accordingly on arrival to the hotel or to the restaurant manager.
• Can we buy medicine in the hotel?
Yes, there is a chemist’ into the resort.
• Are reservations necessary for the thematic restaurants?
Yes, dinners in the thematic restaurants are subject to availability and reservations are necessary.
• Is the hotel accessible for handicapped people?
All the public areas in the resort are adapted for handicapped guests.
• Are body treatments and massages free?
No, body treatments and massages have additional charges.
• Is the access to the Water Park free?
No, the water park has an additional charge.
• How much is the WIFI connection?
The prepaid card to connect to internet in the lobby is available at Reception and costs $10 for 24 hours and $50 for 1 week. In addition, there is an Internet Business Corner with computers that may also be used with the prepaid cards.
• Is there baby food such as soup or purée?
At the buffet restaurant you will find various options of soup and mashed vegetables.
• Is there a baby sitter service available at the hotel?
Yes, this service is available in the hotel with an additional charge.