|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
• What is the official language?
The official language is Spanish, however in most places on the island and in all the Sirenis Hotels, English, German and Italian is spoken.
• Is it possible to change money at the hotel?
Yes, you will be able to change money at reception.
• Which clothes are best in summer?
In summer, it is preferable to wear cool clothes and of course don’t forget your swimming costume! At the beginning and end of the summer season, you will need a light cover up for the evenings, and during the winter you need warm clothes.
• Is there a Dress Code in the restaurant?
Yes, anyone in swimwear or not wearing a shirt/t-shirt will not be allowed in the restaurant.
• Which sun protection factor should I use?
With the high temperatures in summer, we would advise you to use sun lotion with an average protection index of 20 to 50, especially for children. It is also recommended to avoid sunbathing between 13:00 and 16:00.
• How can I cancel my internet booking?
In order to cancel your direct booking made on the Sirenis Hotels & Resorts website, please send all the details to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
• What are the check-in & check-out times?
Check-in: after 2 p.m. and check-out: before 12:00 a.m.
• Is there a car hire service in the hotel?
Yes, cars can be hired from the hotel reception
• How much is the wifi connection?
The prepaid card to connect to internet is available at reception and costs 6€ for an hour, 15€ for 24 hours and 25€ for 1 week. In addition, there is the possibility of hiring a laptop Tablet pc with internet connection for a week, at a cost of just 45€ (subject to availability).
• Can we buy medicine in the hotel?
No, but there is a chemist near the hotel.
• Half board includes lunch or dinner?
It includes breakfast and dinner at the buffet restaurant. Drinks not included
• Can we buy mineral water in the hotel?
Yes, you will find mineral water and other drinks at the hotel bar.
• Are any vaccinations necessary?
It is not necessary to be vaccinated when travelling to Ibiza
· Is the hotel entrance accessible for guests in wheelchairs?
Yes, the entrance is accessible for guests in wheelchairs, and the doors measure 1.64m.
· Is the lift adapted for guest in wheelchairs?
Yes, the lift doors measure 0.795 m. Inside, the lifts are 0.965m. wide with a depth of 1.39m. The handrail is 98 cm. high and the lift buttons are in Braille and is 1,09 m – 1,32 m high.
· Is it necessary to use the lift to reach the adapted rooms?
No, they are located on the ground floor.
· What is the width of the door to the adapted room?
The door is 82cm. wide and once inside, the hall is 1.33cm wide and it is possible to make a circumference of 150cm.
· What are the bathroom features?
The adapted bathroom has a non-slip bath wich is 0.52m high; the vertical handrail is at a height of 0.6 – 1.4m and has another horizontal handrail. The toilets handrail is 0.83m high and the toilets are 49cm high, the washbasin is adjustable between 60cm and 90cm and the handrail is 0.36m – 1.36m. The bathroom door measures 79cm.
· Is it possible to access the swimming pool easily?
Yes. The access to the swimming pool and sun terrace is flat. It is also easier to enter the pool thanks to the “beach” access.
What are the online booking conditions?
If you cancel up to 48 hours before the arrival date: the hotel will refund any deposit or payment you may have made for the accommodation
If you cancel outside this time limit or do not arrive, the hotel will charge the first night’s accommodation to the credit card supplied as a guarantee. If the total cost of the booking has already been paid, the amount for the first night will not be returned.
Does paying by credit card incur an additional charge?
Clients who pay with VISA or MASTERCARD credit cards will not have to pay a fee.
What should I do if I want to cancel my reservation?
If you have booked a hotel in the Caribbean area (Punta Cana or Riviera Maya) please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat should I do if I want to amend my reservation?If you wish to amend your original booking, the procedure is as follows:
1. First of all, make a new booking for the accommodation and dates you now require. Please bear in mind that the rates shown on the website are subject to change at any time, as are the booking conditions, so the cost for your new booking may differ to that of the original one. Please also take into account that the room availability is limited.
2. Once you have received the confirmation email for the new booking with a reservation code and copy of the voucher, you need to cancel the original booking, by contacting email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org, for Caribbean bookings).
Please make sure the new booking is successfully made before cancelling the original one, so that you are assured of the accommodation. The booking is confirmed when a reservation code has been generated and a confirmation email has been received displaying the code, with a copy of the accommodation voucher.
What should I do if the booking has been confirmed online and the reservation code has appeared, but I do not receive an email with the accommodation voucher?
If you have not received the confirmation email, you should contact email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org, for Caribbean bookings). We will locate your booking and send you a copy of the voucher.
Is it possible to reserve an accommodation “upgrade” beforehand if I have reserved a standard room?
It is not possible to guarantee an upgrade before arrival. For example if you have booked a standard Studio or standard Apartment (garden view) at the Sirenis Seaview Country Club, it is only possible to request an upgrade to a superior category room such as a Family Studio Sea View/Studio Sea View/Apartment Sea View on arrival at the hotel, and it will always depend on the accommodation availability at the time. The Reception staff will be able to check availability and supply the upgrade rates.
Is it possible to reserve an upgrade to All Inclusive before arrival?
Upgrades to All Inclusive are available at the Sirenis Seaview Country Club and Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort and do not need to be booked beforehand. Rates may be requested if necessary beforehand from the hotels.