|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
• What is the currency?
In Ibiza, as in Europe, the currency is the Euro.
• What is the official language?
The official language is Spanish, however in most places on the island and in all the Sirenis Hotels, English, German and Italian is spoken.
• Is it possible to change money or withdraw cash in the resort?
Yes, you will be able to change money at reception and there is also a cash-point machine.
• What is the climate like in Ibiza?
Ibiza has a Mediterranean climate. In summer, from June to September, the average temperature is 28º C and can reach 35º C. On the beautiful beaches on the island, the water temperature averages 25º C. In winter the average temperature is 20º C.
• Which clothes are best in summer?
In summer, it is preferable to wear cool clothes and of course don’t forget your swimming costume! At the beginning and end of the summer season, you will need a light cover up for the evenings, and during the winter you need warm clothes.
• Is there a Dress Code in the restaurant?
Yes, anyone in swimwear or not wearing a shirt/t-shirt will not be allowed in the restaurant.
• Which sun protection factor should I use?
With the high temperatures in summer, we would advise you to use sun lotion with an average protection index of 20 to 50, especially for children. It is also recommended to avoid sunbathing between 13:00 and 16:00.
• How can I cancel my internet booking?
In order to cancel your direct booking made on the Sirenis Hotels & Resorts website, please send all the details to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• What are the check-in & check-out times?
Check-in: after 2 p.m. and check-out: before 12:00 a.m.
• Is there a car hire service in the resort?
Yes, cars can be hired from the hotel reception
• How much is the wifi connection?
The prepaid card to connect to internet is available at reception and costs 5€ for an hour, 10€ for 24 hours and 15€ for 1 week.
• Can we buy mineral water in the hotel?
Yes, you will find mineral water and other drinks.
• Are any vaccinations necessary?
It is not necessary to be vaccinated when travelling to Ibiza
• Are there special dishes for diabetics?
Diabetic dishes are available, so we would recommend that you inform the hotel reception of your needs on arrival, or to the restaurant manager.
• Are food allergies taken into consideration?
Yes, particular attention is made for guests suffering food allergies, so please advise the staff accordingly on arrival to the hotel or to the restaurant manager.
• Can we buy medicine in the hotel?
No, but there is a chemist near the hotel.
• Is there a baby sitter service available at the resort?
No, this service is not available.
• Is the hotel accessible for buggies?
Due to its location at the bottom of a mountain, with different floor levels within the complex, it is not suitable for buggies.