Weddings in Riviera Maya
"Remember those magic moments with us as a dream come true"
We know that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa offers you exquisite gastronomy, first class service and a unique atmosphere.
Say "I DO" in Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa where two became one...
We assist you in every step of the planning and each detail will be taken care of by our wedding specialist.
Allow us to be part of your "happily ever after"
Because we want you to live a special and unique experience, Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa has created wedding packages to start planning your unforgettable dream wedding.
-“A LA CARTE”. Customize your own wedding package as you always dreamed.
1. Required Documents
Useful information and documentary requirements so that you can plan your wedding on the Riviera Maya with ease.
Legal Ceremony (Foreign Citizens)
- Passport of the bride, groom and 4 witnesses.
- Tourist visa (it is obtained in the airport on your arrival to Mexico and it will have to contain the same names that appear in the respective passports).
- Medical examination made in the hotel’s medical centre one day after your arrival (with additional charge)
Legal Ceremony (Mexican Citizens)
- Copy of birth certificate corresponding to the bride and groom.
- An official identification document with photograph which may be: (Voting credentials, valid passport, military certificate, education certificate or professional identification certificate. Copy of official identification with photograph of four witnesses.
- A prenuptial medical certificate (attached document with laboratory results, specifically HIV, VDRL and blood type), with validity of 15 days from the date of issue and which must be valid for the date of the wedding.
- Complete both sides of the wedding application (by computer).
* It is very important that the wedding application does not contain any written errors, that all sections are filled in, that it clearly states the matrimonial regime and is signed by the witnesses.
Note: All the information should be supplied to the address indicated by the wedding planner, at least 7 days before the date of the wedding.
2. Wedding Packages
3. Other Services
Request cost of other available additional services:
- Photo package
- Video package
- Musical Trio
- DJ and music at the restaurant
- Live band music
- Extra flowers
The perfect honeymoon ... an endless moment ...
- Basket of fruit, bottle of sparkling wine and Tequila in the room
- Romantic dinner
- Surprise gift
- One wedding breakfast served in the room the first day (reservation required)
* Available to all newly married couples who have been married a maximum of 2 months prior to arrival at the hotel, documentary proof of which should be presented and noted at the time of booking and on the airline ticket. (Minimum stay 7 nights)