Spa Grand Sirenis
A fusion of senses...
A balance between soul and spirit…
The Spa has the following facilities (with charge):
- Outside swimming pools with currents, foot massage, pressure waterfalls for neck and upper back relief
- Wet area with sauna, Turkish baths, perfumed baths, pedilluvium, sensation showers and ice fountain
- Outside hydro-massage area
- Termazcal area (traditional Mexican steam bath)
- Several relax areas with water beds and cromotherapy room
- Massage rooms, with double and luxury double massage tables for couples. Sports massage, relaxing massage therapy, aromatherapy, hot stones massage therapy, Swedish massage, 4 hand massage…
- Treatments and body wraps; such as Oriente (Exfoliation and detoxifying body wrap + rhythmical massage therapy), Polinesia (Exfoliation and Purifying body wrap + modelling massage therapy) or Amazonas (Stimulating exfoliation and energizing body wrap + tonifying massage)
- Hairdresser and beauty salon
- “Health” Bar: healthy snack-bar offering salads, sandwiches and fruit juices
*Free shuttle bus service from the hotel to the Spa for all our guests.
A splendid geographical location between the Atlantic Ocean and a unique natural landscape dotted with cenotes, lakes and ruins, the heritage of one of the most ancient and wisest of civilisations … the Maya.
A 2800m2 Spa Resort in the heart of a Grand Luxury Hotel Resort, boasting the most sophisticated, complete facilities on offer in this tourist area.
A new concept in health and beauty to be experienced in our unique spaces and our Spa Suites. An exclusive way to enjoy our Wellness rituals...
In our Spa you will find an extensive programme of treatments to delight your senses:
- Spa circuit
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body rituals
- Facial rituals
- Ceremonies in SPA Suites
- “Ka’an” sky Ceremony
- “Ek” star ceremony
- “UJ” moon ceremony
- Beauty room
- “Ki’chaam” bride ceremony
- “Xiib” groom ceremony
- “Ts’o’okol beel” honeymoon ceremony
- Grand Sirenis Packs