Sirenis Hotels & Resorts is an international, family-run company with over of 40 years experience in the hotel business, based on the island of Ibiza (Spain). Sirenis Hotels & Resorts is dynamic and in constant evolution, with new projects for international expansion in the leading tourist destinations.
Sirenis Hotels & Resorts offers first class and luxury hotels located on the island of Ibiza (Spain), Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) and Mayan Riviera (Mexico).
Key dates for Sirenis Hotels & Resorts:
- 1970: Date of foundation of the hotel group in Ibiza.
- 1995: Rebranding, creation of the Sirenis Hotels brand name and logo.
- 2000: Opening of our first hotel in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Spa.
- 2001: Opening of the second hotel in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the Sirenis Tropical Suites Casino & Spa.
- 2006: Creation of a new brand, the Grand Sirenis hotels & Resorts.
- 2006: Opening of our first hotel in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico, the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya.
- 2006: Opening of our second hotel in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico, the Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach.
- 2012: Opening of two water parks, one in Punta Cana and the second one in Ibiza
If you are thinking about spending your holiday with us, you can be sure to find good service, great fun, wonderful food and a fantastic time. All our hotels are equipped to receive the most demanding guest, offering wide possibilities, from bed & breakfast to All-Inclusive resorts, and providing all the entertainment and activity programmes you need for a great holiday.
If you are looking for a high standard of services, in addition to a luxury All Inclusive offer, then our Grand Sirenis hotels are the perfect choice. Come and visit our ecological resorts where you will find exquisite gastronomy, first class service and a unique atmosphere. This is what makes the Grand Sirenis hotels special, perfect for both couples and families.