|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
· Passport and Birth certificate (they must have the same information) of the bride, groom and 4 witnesses.
· Tourist visa (it is obtained in the airport on your arrival to Mexico and it will have to contain the same names that appear in the respective passports).
· Medical examination made in the hotel’s medical centre one day after your arrival (with additional charge)
* If the Bride is divorced in Canada and her passport shows her ex-husband’s surname, she needs to bring a separate and Original Birth Certificate, certified by the Mexican Consulate and translated into Spanish; also the certification and her Tourist Visa Card must be completed according to the Birth Certificate.
* If the Bride is divorced in the United States or United Kingdom and her passport shows her ex husband’s surname, she needs to bring a separate and Original Birth Certificate certified through an APOSTILLE SEAL by the Secretary of State and translated into Spanish, in addition to the Apostille and her Tourist Visa Card which MUST be completed according to the Birth Certificate.