|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
• What is the currency?
In Ibiza, as in Europe, the currency is the Euro.
• What is the official language?
The official language is Spanish, however in most places on the island and in all the Sirenis Hotels, English, German and Italian is spoken.
• What is the climate like in Ibiza?
Ibiza has a Mediterranean climate. In summer, from June to September, the average temperature is 28º C and can reach 35º C. On the beautiful beaches on the island, the water temperature averages 25º C. In winter the average temperature is 20º C.
• Which clothes are best in summer?
In summer, it is preferable to wear cool clothes and of course don’t forget your swimming costume! At the beginning and end of the summer season, you will need a light cover up for the evenings, and during the winter you need warm clothes.
• Is there a Dress Code in the restaurant?
Yes, anyone in swimming wear or not wearing a shirt will not be allowed in the restaurant.
• Which sun protection factor should I use?
With the high temperatures in summer, we would advise you to use sun lotion with an average protection index of 20 to 50, especially for children. It is also recommended to avoid sunbathing between 13:00 and 16:00.
• How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
If you haven’t already booked your transfer with your tour operator, you may book it on our website.
• How can I cancel my internet booking?
In order to cancel your direct booking made on the Sirenis Hotels & Resorts website, please send all the details to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
• What are the check-in & check-out times?
Check-in: after 2 p.m. and check-out: before 12:00 a.m.
• Is there a car hire service in the hotel?
Yes, you will find car and motorbike rentals in the area.
• How much is the wifi connection?
The prepaid card to connect to internet is available at reception and costs 6€ for an hour, 15€ for 24 hours and 25€ for 1 week. In addition, there is the possibility of hiring a laptop with internet connection for a week, at a cost of just 35€ (subject to availability).
• Are any vaccinations necessary?
It is not necessary to be vaccinated when travelling to Ibiza
• Is there vegetarian food?
There is a wide variety of salads and other dishes to suit vegetarians.
• Are there special dishes for diabetics?
Diabetic dishes are available, so we would recommend that you inform the hotel reception of your needs on arrival, or to the restaurant manager.
• Are food allergies taken into consideration?
Yes, particular attention is made for guests suffering food allergies, so please advise the staff accordingly on arrival to the hotel or to the restaurant manager.
• Can we buy medicine in the hotel?
No, but there is a chemist near the hotel.
• Half board includes lunch or dinner?
Half board includes breakfast and dinner. Drinks during dinner are not included.
· Is the hotel entrance accessible for guests in wheelchairs?
Yes, the entrance has 2 automatic doors measuring 2 m and the furniture is not an obstacle for handicapped guests.
· Is the lift adapted for handicapped people?
Yes, the lift doors measure 80cm. Inside, the lifts are 130 cm. wide with a depth of 106 cm. The handrail is 90 cm. high and the lift buttons are in Braille.
· Is it necessary to take the lift to reach the handicapped rooms?
The adapted rooms are located on an accessible floor but the use of the lift is necessary.
· What is the width of the door to the handicapped room?
The door is 80cm. wide and once inside, it is possible to make a 150cm circumference in the bedroom.
· What are the bathroom features?
The adapted bathroom has a bath and the handrail is at a height of 70cm-117cm.
· Is it possible to access the swimming pool easily?
Yes. The access to the swimming pool and sun terraces is flat and there are no obstacles.