|WEDDINGS||SPA||SIRENIS VIP CLUB|
• What is the currency?
In Ibiza, as in Europe, the currency is the Euro.
• What is the official language?
The official language is Spanish, however in most places on the island and in all the Sirenis Hotels, English, German and Italian is spoken.
• Is it possible to change money or withdraw cash in the hotel?
Yes, you will be able to change money at reception but there is any cash-point machine at the hotel.
• What is the climate like in Ibiza?
Ibiza has a Mediterranean climate. In summer, from June to September, the average temperature is 28º C and can reach 35º C. On the beautiful beaches on the island, the water temperature averages 25º C. In winter the average temperature is 20º C.
• Which clothes are best in summer?
In summer, it is preferable to wear cool clothes and of course don’t forget your swimming costume! At the beginning and end of the summer season, you will need a light cover up for the evenings, and during the winter you need warm clothes.
• Is there a Dress Code in the restaurant?
Yes, anyone in swimming wear or not wearing a shirt/t-shirt will not be allowed in the restaurant.
• Which sun protection factor should I use?
With the high temperatures in summer, we would advise you to use sun lotion with an average protection index of 20 to 50, especially for children. It is also recommended to avoid sunbathing between 13:00 and 16:00.
• How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
If you haven’t already booked your transfer with your tour operator, you can book it on our website. Taxis are also available at the airport.
• How can I cancel my internet booking?
In order to cancel your direct booking made on the Sirenis Hotels & Resorts website, please send all the details to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• What are the check-in & check-out times?
Check-in: after 2 p.m. and check-out: before 12:00 a.m.
• Is there a car hire service in the hotel?
Yes, you will find car and motorbike hire companies in the area.
• How much is the wifi connection?
The conexion to internet is available at the reception and free of charge; you should request a password at the front desk. In addition, there is the possibility of hiring a laptop with internet connection for a week, at a cost of just 35€ (subject to availability).
• Is the water in the hotel drinkable?
Yes, the water is drinkable however it is not recommended to drink water from the tap.
• Can we buy mineral water in the hotel?
Yes, at the hotel bar you will find mineral water and other drinks.
• Are any vaccinations necessary?
It is not necessary to be vaccinated when travelling to Ibiza
• Is there vegetarian food?
There is a wide variety of salads and other dishes to suit vegetarians.
• Are there special dishes for diabetics?
Diabetic dishes are available, so we would recommend that you inform the hotel reception of your needs on arrival, or to the restaurant manager.
• Are food allergies taken into consideration?
Yes, particular attention is made for guests suffering food allergies, so please advise the staff accordingly on arrival to the hotel or to the restaurant manager.
• Can we buy medicine in the hotel?
No, but there is a chemist in the area.
• Half board includes lunch or dinner?
Half board includes breakfast and dinner. Drinks during dinner are not included.
• Is there baby food such as puree or soup?
You will find various options of soup and puree in the hotel restaurant.
• Is there a baby sitter service at the hotel?
No, this service is not available in the hotel.
· Is the hotel accessible for handicapped guests?
Yes, all the public areas of the hotel (reception, terrace, restaurant, bars...) are accessible and there are 5 specially adapted handicapped rooms.
· Is the hotel entrance accessible for guests in wheelchairs?
Yes, the entrance has 2 automatic doors measuring 2 m.
· Is the lift adapted for handicapped people?
Yes, the lift doors measure 80cm. Inside, the lifts are 130 cm. wide with a depth of 106 cm. The handrail is 90 cm. high and the lift buttons are in Braille.
· Is it necessary to take the lift to reach the handicapped rooms?
The adapted rooms are located on an accessible floor but the use of the lift is necessary.
· What is the width of the door to the handicapped room?
The door is 80cm. wide and once inside, it is possible to make a 150cm circumference in the bedroom.
· What are the bathroom features?
The adapted bathroom has a shower with a flat, level floor and the handrail is at a height of 70cm -117cm.
· Is it possible to access the swimming pool easily?
Yes. Access to the swimming pool and sun terraces is flat and there are no obstacles.